Ultraformer III is a non-invasive device, designed to lift, tighten,and contour the face, neck and body. It offers a customized treatment approach.
Is HIFU the same as Ultraformer?
HIFU which stands for High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, is a newer, non-surgical technique for lifting facial tissue and removing unwanted fat. Ultraformer is based on the same technology as HIFU and considered a superior brand of HIFU device.
The Ultraformer is one of the best machines in its class. The Ultraformer targets three different layers under the skin, while other machines may only target one. This means with the Ultraformer you need fewer treatments for far better results.
The areas that best respond to HIFU treatments are the jawline, around the mouth, and cheeks. Positive effects include improvements in skin tone, facial contour and skin tightness. HIFU is a very safe procedure, with adverse effects uncommon and temporary. HIFU can be used in conjunction with other cosmetic treatments like anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
T&C apply, click below for more info.
- This promotion is valid for new customers or first-time purchasers only.
- Each eligible customer is limited to one voucher purchase (for each individual services) during the promotional period.
- Vouchers are valid for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers can only be used for the specified services mentioned in the promotion and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products or services.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the original purchaser.
- Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
- Vouchers are only valid for use within MZ Clinic and its affiliated branches.
- Any unused portion of the voucher after the expiration date will be forfeited.
- MZ Clinic reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, MZ Clinic decision will be final.