BY BEAUTY EXPERT
YOU A LIFT
Stunning Looks & New You
Recapture the beauty of self-confidence.
Tips from the Award Winning Top Aesthetic Brand. Find out advices from our aesthetic specialist!
A personalized 360 Facial advisory! We Provide Customized One-to-One Skin Solutions to customers.
The perfecting body Foundation works to enhance body and provide a flawless finish for any look.
Customer expresses great satisfaction to their more rested and youthful appearance and self-confidence.
Our looks are our gardens,
to which we are your gardeners
MZ Clinic is one of Malaysia’s top-rated aesthetic clinics. Our professional aesthetic doctor and team have delivered the highest standards of excellence to over 25,000 patients over many years.
Our patient numbers have steadily grown, and the demographic has changed to now include a large proportion of international customers, both male and female.
LOVE THE NEW YOU
We recognize that the quality of human connections is of utmost importance and that an enthusiastic team is a productive team. Our efforts have worked well for us. The care and support we afford to each of our clients are an extension of our work culture. This has enabled us to provide excellent and personalized service for our clients.
Live it or leave it
WHAT IS AESTHETIC TREATMENT?
Aesthetic Treatment is an extensively broad term for specialties that focus on improving cosmetic appearance through the treatment of conditions including scars, skin laxity, wrinkles, moles, liver spots, excess fat, cellulite, unwanted hair, skin discoloration, and spider veins. More than that, we offer skin disease consultation and treatment, as skin conditions tend to go hand in hand with aesthetic procedures.
PREPARE FOR YOUR CONSULTATION
- Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI). Your BMI may factor into whether you are good cosmetic surgery candidate
- Get ball-park procedure price ranges in your region.
- View before & after photos. See what’s possible with surgery.
CHOOSING YOUR AESTHETIC TREATMENTS
When it comes to your skin, skin care treatments, and especially facial treatments, you want to make sure you are doing your best when choosing an aesthetic treatments that will work with you to develop a skin care plan.
Of course, our specialists are giving the appropriate advices based on your requirement and current condition:
- Your current skincare routine
- What products you currently use
- What procedures, if any, you have had done
- Current medications including supplements
- Health conditions both current and in the past, including surgeries and dental work
- What you are comfortable with non-invasive vs invasive procedures)
- Your comfort level with downtime
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant
- Any special events coming up
- Your story of what has brought you into the clinic.